My day and some Majo Saiban Spoilers
Jul. 17th, 2009 07:13 pmAhh~~ my head has been hurting since yesterday when I woke up :'(
I have been drinking medicine but it seems like its not going away.
Today I haven't done anything AT ALL
It feels like this day is going on forever
I have been drinking medicine but it seems like its not going away.
Today I haven't done anything AT ALL
It feels like this day is going on forever
'::.Small SPOILERS?.::'
I have just started Majo Saiban A few hours ago
yes I waited for it to be completely subbed because
if I don't I always find myself thinking about the next episode when I'm not supposed to ;p
So far it has giving me a really scary and awkward feeling.
I feel like punching Toma's girlfriend
Of to see the next episode :)
Thank you Tomalicious Fansubs for subbing the whole drama so quickly :)